WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Sunday Driving...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I intend to be outside enjoying this amazing day, but if where you are isn't supposed to be 68 degrees and sunny you may need to do a little bloggy "Sunday Driving".... here are the bloggy stops I'd make: (some of these I've mentioned before, but they are worth a second stop...)

Life In Grace... Edie is one of the mos real people you could ever read on here... she inspires me... if I ever go to one of those bloggy conferences, she'd be who I look up first.

The Lumberjacks Wife... Taylor is hilarious... she is one of the first posts I read everyday... partly because I think she sees the world the same way I do... Partly because her husband is so much like mine, it scares me....

Bad Mommy Moments... This blog is new to me, but you must read her now... I spent hours reading her blog the other day... She is not only funny, but I hope to be as good at writing as she is when I grow up... (I know I am older then CK... I didn't mean chronologically...)

Country-Fried Mama.... I only started reading her blog about a month ago, but it was bloggy love at first sight (read)... As another transplanted Yankee it is refreshing to know I am not alone in my reactions to things in the foreign world of the south.

Tidbits from Tremaynes... Mandi is too cool... I'm pretty sure if I were to meet her in real life she'd be too cool to be friends with me, but she would be too cool to tell me... Oh yeah and she regularly makes me laugh so hard, I cry...

PS. I have a list of about 45 blogs I drop in on daily (when I have time) and may start doing regular Sunday Driving trips... sharing what/who I love reading... let me know what you think...

Thanks for listening,

10 comments :

  1. Edie is one of my stalks also. LOL I'll have to check out the other people you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea, and gives us the opportunity to check out some new blogs! I LIKE it!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for sharing--I always love finding awesome blogs to read.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend you are sooo sweet and made my day. If you knew me in real life I would be too big of and odd dork for you to be friends with me.

    Thank you!

    p.s. I looooove "Thanks for listening." I's all like (a few weeks ago) "man, why didn't I think of that??" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! What a great idea! I will check out hte other blogs you mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blogs! Love the hamster on the sidebar.. hehe.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for stopping by by us!! LAX by the way is lacrosse, and no you are not dum! hahaha

    I had NO CLUE what that was a few years ago when I saw it on everyone's cars!!

    What is that hamster on your page??

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for mentioning me in this post and for your kind words. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the sunday driving thingy!!! 45 blogs??? really??? wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for including me in your drive! I love this idea. And ck is one of my favorites, too. I'm looking forward to checking out your other stops.

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....