WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Post-It Note Tuesday....

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here it is time again for another Post-It Note Tuesday...
Hosted by  SupahMommy





























PS... I know there are typos up there... Sorry... It is more hassle then it's worth to fix those, so I am pretending it says "bed" not "be" and that it is grammatically correct to us an "an" before the letter "d"... join me in my denial, won't ya?

Thanks for listening,

9 comments :

  1. you sound like my mom. LOL! seriously. i was like sparky when i was younger. i read until my eyes bleed (or until my mom shouts at me, whichever comes first). but now that i am a mom, i completely understand her. and you ;)

    love your post-its!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more!!

    I can understand how she stayed up reading--I love to read and have stayed up way too late sometimes doing so, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! The dinner thing happens in my house EVERY FLIPPIN NIGHT!! It's so crazy! Cute site BTW- And now I'm following you- stop by my place when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have an 18 year old with the same thoughts.

    You may steal my last Post it!
    It goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post It Notes! I found you through Supah's blog and I'm glad I did! Here's my Post It Note Tuesday - http://marvelousmommy.com OR http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-it-note-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you weren't living at my house this week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sense of humor!! And I also love those Post It Notes!! Nice posts - all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT, as usual, friend!

    i would read until 1 or 2 (not 4) and be up for school the next day with no headache or apparent consequence...i wish i could still do that...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....