WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Right now...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's raining...

It's pouring...

This guy...


Is snoring..

And this guy...


Just built this...

Down the street...

This little guy...

Just swam by my window...

We are finally all home...

So we can put these...

away...

And put these on...


and watch this...


Unfortunately, the Axeman works for the city
Gas & Water Department...

And he is on call...

And when people see this...

They panic, and he gets called in to "look" at it...

There is nothing he can do but get wet...

Maybe tomorrow we will have this...


Alas... the forecast is for more of this...


And maybe these...


Sorry hon...
it looks like it's gonna be a loooong weekend...

(all photos from google images)

Thanks for listening...
 

6 comments :

  1. Saw the pictures of Nashville on the news last night...it completely bypassed us. Looks really bad; hope y'all are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Tell me if you like that movie, kay? I saw it at blockbuster and I's like, hmm. . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha...I was laughing when you posted that about Nemo on my blog. All week my son was bugging me to get that movie, and he doesn't even want to see it now.

    Hopefully it's nice out by you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in it with you! I've always wanted a lake front home, so I guess I should appreciate the state of my front yard right now. There is a stocked pond in the property next to mine which has washed fish across my lawn and into my new "lake." yippie kai yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I just loved your story told with pictures!! Ironically, as I write this, I'm sitting in an airport waiting to get on a plane to go home. It's pouring outside and I've definitely seen a few bolts of lightening. I REALLY wish I was like you, home, in my jammies, watching a good movie! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a spa vacation in dry Arizona! lol... hey there cute posting. Is that your movie? Do you have it, is it good, I have never heard of it. Well, i'd like to borrow if i can. thanks and hugs, pam

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....