WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Getting To Know You...

Monday, July 26, 2010

My bloggy friend Jackie for My Perfect Little World does this meme each week... his week I decided I wanna play...

It's called "Getting To Know You" and it's put out there by Keely over at Mannland5....

Getting to know YOU


Drop by and get to know some neato bloggers... (Yeah, I said "neato"... I'm hip like that!)

The Q's..

1. Thong or Granny Panties?
If I have to choose only one I'll go with Granny Panties... I only floss my teeth... (Oh.no.she.didn't...)

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Stranger... no  
Husband... yes

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
I've had a couple Spanx moments, but over all I'm a comfort girl, so I avoid them....

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
As opposed to?... Of course I do... and blankets too if needed...

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I guess I'd go with Kanga or Owl from Winnie the Pooh

6. Dream vacation spot?
I know I should say Paris or Venice or some place exotic, but I love Walt Disney World...


7. What is your dream job?
I loved owning my own shop... I'd like to do that again someday...
 

8. Who is your hero and why?
This is tricky... I guess I'd have to go with the Axeman... He is very patient with the girlies and still loves me after all this time and all the crap I tend to put him through... Plus, when I told him my parent's needed us... well, you know that story...

Now it's your turn...

  Thanks for listening,
 

2 comments :

  1. LOVE your choice for favorite Disney character! When I try and think of answers for things like that I always think of the obvious (like Cinderella or something). I like that yours is different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cracked me up with the first one, hahaha. That's so cool that you owned your own shop. I would love to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....