WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Listen To This...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My pastor played this at church Sunday and I was touched by this song... I went home and downloaded it... Then after youth group tonight there was a little time left over...(I told you we help out with the youth... right? I didn't??? Sorry... Now you know.)  We'd all had an off night and I wondered if there was any point to the evening... But there they were after youth singing together (when they could have been goofing off.) and when I heard them singing this song I was moved to tears... It was beyond beautiful... Even on an "off night" the LORD is there!

This is Leeland... "I Wonder"...

Now don't go and do that thing I usually do when I see a video... Ignore it thinking you'll come back later... Take a minute and listen to this one...



Thanks for listening,

2 comments :

  1. You're right, totally worth listening to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I tagged you in a post. Don't feel like you have to join this. If you want to you can, if not, that's OK. :)

    http://monkeyangelasblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....