WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Isn't She Lovely...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My adorable younger girlie has a new YouTube channel where she plans to share beauty & lifestyle tips... Whatever that means... But she is super cute and her makeup is always perfect so I am glad she has decided to finally share her secrets with the rest of us mere mortals...


But not only is she sharing her tips and tricks, but she is super cute and it really shows her fun, bubbly personality in the one I posted! 
(I know I am biased... I guess I am unapologetic about it too!)

In other news... I think I'd like to be agoraphobic... 
You know, the people who are so stricken by anxiety they can't leave their homes. I don't want the anxiety part... Maybe just agoraphobic as a seasonal hobby. I just really, really hate leaving our home these days... I resist it at all costs and when I am out all I can think about is "how much longer until I can go home?" I am not depressed or anything, I just really want to hibernate! Don't get me wrong... I do leave... I just don't want to! 

Speaking of which... I did leave to represent Mary & Martha in my first vendor fair of the "spring" season... 
I did them nearly every weekend from October through the second week in December and I was exhausted... But it was nice to be getting back out there! 

Here was my table...

That's about it for today... 
Now back to my hibernation! 

Thanks for listening,

2 comments :

  1. You're right - Allison IS adorable and full of personality.

    And oh my word I am so with you about not wanting to leave home this time of year. It's cold and wet and dark out there, and my home is cozy and warm... why go anywhere?!

    Oh. Yah. The fridge is empty. And we have choir practice. Etc. But I'd rather stay home :D

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tutorial videos! I've been more interested in makeup lately... and it's wonderous ability to make me look like a living person who gets sleep. I always appreciate makeup for a fair, brown-eyed girl! I've been browsing your Mary & Martha shop and I am thinking about all the gifts I'll need to buy this year.
    <3 <3 <3

    Ps. I never leave my house [alone]. I wouldn't dream of it. (Well, I do dream of it, but those dreams are more like nightmares.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....