WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Hello...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The other day when we were running errands I came out and found this on the window of my car...



It wasn't "stuck" on hard... In fact it looked like it had been riding around all day on someone's sweater... I kinda think I know who left it, but I could be completely wrong. Anyhow, it blessed me.
My vehicle is easily recognizable by the Mary & Martha logo I put on the rear window. I even have had people come into stores looking for me because they saw it... It was kind of weird at first but I have adjusted and occasionally you find a fun surprise like this one!

Of course now I have this Matthew West song stuck in my head...


Of course, I LOVE having this song stuck in my head...

While I am sharing YouTube videos, here are a couple more of Allison's videos...
Here is her latest one...


And this one she did a couple weeks back but the editing turned out really good so I wanted to share...


Isn't she beautiful and talented? Hahahaha... Not that I am biased at all!


Thanks for listening,

4 comments :

  1. Awesome!!! Emma's class sang this song in chapel on Friday morning ... each child wore one and then handed them out to the entire school body to wear and everyone else who happened to attend the chapel service too! (It wasn't me who left that on your car ... but I am excited to see our kids/parents extending the blessing out into the community!) Very cool, indeed! Can't wait to share this with Mrs. Pagano! -Allison P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, she is very beautiful and talented! People pay big bucks to get those lips of hers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise, the happy kind, not the ticket kind! Your daughter is lovely : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now have that song in my head! What a neat surprise to have waiting on you. :) Our youth choir included this song on their choir tour last summer.

    BTW don't know if you have found my new blog... http://simplysherriwilliams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....