WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Not me....

Monday, January 18, 2010

There is this blog that I read frequency (I and A LOT of other people.) On Mondays she has a regular "not" confession post. Here I'll demonstrate and if you become inspired feel free to tell me what you didn't do today (this week... month... year) in a comment.

Here goes:
Today I posted a blog with my weekly menu. After that I ran to ALDI for stuff for lunch. While leaving there I did "not" hear the siren call of the golden arches and drop by the drive-thru. I did "not" order the new $1.49 big mac wrap. I did "not" only order enough for me, and eat it on the way home. I did "not" walk in and feed my family cold turkey & swiss sandwiches for lunch. After that I did "not" fall asleep after lunch for 3 hours. I did "not" forget to put my chickens on to boil. I did "not" ignore my own menu and order pizza for dinner. Now I am "not" watching TV instead of helping P move furniture back  into our bedroom.

Now don't you feel better knowing I did "not" do these things today.


PS... I did "not" lose that camera cord again this weekend!!! (I really wish that one was true.....)

3 comments :

  1. I love those "not" posts. So funny! Thanks for your comment on my blog today!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't eat 15 double stuffed oreos, or I like to say 7 1/2 quadruple stuffed oreos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen... Thanks & I love your blog. I've been dropping by for a couple months now.

    Dawn?.... is that you hiding under the "anonymous" title? If not, sorry, I like the way you do your oreo math though....

    Love ya guys!
    rebecca d

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....