WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Five Favorites Friday....

Friday, February 26, 2010

Here it is folks... my Five Favorite Friday.... These are what I loving right now...

1. Blog... Patty at Blessed Moon.... She is this amazing photographer, who just happens to be a great person too... I check in on her daily and usually leave inspired, or encouraged or renewed or all three. Check out an amazing photo she took here... she claims it's luck... you be the judge.


2. Another Blog... Georgie at Decisionally Challenged.... She wrote these sweet posts about her teenagers that were not only fun to read, but showed just how much she loves and enjoys her kiddos... So many of the blogs I find by moms of teens sound like they are just surviving the teen years... not loving them.


3. Spring Wreath... This wreath from Paisley and Polka Dots makes me smile...It is officially on my to do list...
Photo: Paisley and Polka Dots

4. This Scarf... The "Super Easy T-Shirt Scarf" by Ruffles And Stuff.... I think Cate would love this and plan to make one for her.. I have a really pretty t-shirt with a stain right in the middle... It's on the list....
Photo: Ruffles And Stuff

5. Recipe... Shrimp Risotto... from Calamity Anne's Adventures... I tried this recipe this week... and it's as good as it looks.... and it looks yummy...
Photo: Calamity Anne's Adventures


PS. I also did another post today... bonus...maybe??...It's all about Curly Cate...She claims I never blog about her... and she complains when I blog about her... I broke free of this catch-22 for toady... Sorry if two posts in one day is too much to ask... it is relatively low on verbosity.... promise...

I'm linked up:



Photobucket

 


Friday Follow


Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.
Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.
--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.



MckLinky Blog Hop

MckLinky Blog Hop





Thanks for listening,

23 comments :

  1. I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
    http://dimes2vines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from friday follows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that is one of the sweetest things that has been said about me/my blog...Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for including me in your five favorites friday- and the sweet things you said; i'm tickled! :) and holly shmolly! THAT's a blog party! how long have you been doing this??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling over the scarf and the wreath... perfect weekend projects perhaps? maybe... Hope you and your cute family have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy FF! I'm a new follower. Come by visit me at my blog.
    Have a great day:)
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the photography is lovely! I want THAT scarf! in every color! :) :) have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there.
    Stopping by from FF to say hello!
    Have a great weekend!

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/sex-addiction-whats-next-shopping-chocolate-and-baseball-addictions/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love all these links, particularly the t-shirt scarf. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything on your favorites list is awesome.

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here from the Friday Follow. You have a great looking site. Hope to get to know you better soon. Stop on by and follow me so we can comment to each other often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following my blog, I am following you back. You have a really great blog and I look forward to reading more. Cate's photos are great.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for following! I really like your blog and look forward to reading more:)Now following you back. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day! Your comments about your daughter were such an encouragement to me also. Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. That wreath is really adorable! I have to fight myself here because omg, not one more project!! lol...

    stopping by from harriets comment challenge!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Th Shrimp Risotto looks delish! Thanks for supporting Friday Follow. Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following you back from Friday Follow! Have a great rest of the weekend!

    Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!
    Stopping by from Fri Follow to say Hi!
    Im a follower so I'll be back to read more!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!!! It's by far my new favorite project, and thanks to all the encouragment I got in the bloggy world, I want to make some more! Hope you had a great weekend.

    Paisley and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by FF. I'm now following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that scarf and the wreath! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....