WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Retro Kitchen Love....

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Remember last week's "Five Favorite's Friday" when I said how much I love this:

and how much I love this...

These Cute Aprons are from the Hip Hostess...

Well, when my sweet husband read my post he said if I wanted one for my Valentine's Day he'd get me one. (This both gets me what I wanted and got him off the yearly Valentine's Day hook...)

Well, we did agree that I should choose one...
That is where the hard part came in...

I finally settled on my choice and yesterday I got it in the mail....
Yep "Happy Mail" in amongst the bills and catalogs...
And the packaging was so cute...
 I thought I'd share it with you...

This is what it looked like right out of the envelope...


It really felt like unwrapping a gift...
And we didn't even ask for gift wrapping...


And this is what was inside...

Yep.. I went with the Merry Mixers but in the "sheath" style (the best of both...)

And I love it...

Her are the Girlies being silly modeling it for you:




Yes... just putting this apron on makes you feel sassy...
Really, Really Sassy!

When I asked The Hip Hostess if it was ok to use their aprons on my blog, Debbie wanted me to mention that despite their charming good looks their aprons are ready to take whatever any seasoned or novice cook can dish out.These aprons are much to be worn, and not tucked away for special occasions..
I agree, and will wear it all the time...
Because it makes me smile!

Oh... And I thought I'd let you know, I did not get paid in any way by The Hip Hostess... I paid for the above featured apron... I am gushing about them because I truly love their aprons and I received exceptional customer service... I just wanted you to know...


PS... Don't forget about our contest and giveaway going on... there is still time to enter... pop on over here and give it your best (or worst... it's really up to you) shot!

Thanks for listening...

3 comments :

  1. this is adorable! so glad you are pleased with the quality of the apron and customer service and that gift wrap and package, what a deal! The girls look cute and sassy in the apron. What fun! Enjoy and be happy everyday while you cook in your apron. Perhaps you can wear it for P for Valentine's Day and dessert :) :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an apron like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new apron! What a great gift. I have one I purchased that has a Valentine's theme, but I think it's cute enough to wear year round. Makes me feel like a real homemaker. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....