WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

This or That Tuesday.... Wednesday Edition....

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One of my all time favorite bloggy friends The Winey Mommy has this weekly meme called This or That Tuesday... all day yesterday I wanted to get back online and participate, but with all my Prom doodies (I know it's duties.... I just prefer "doodies" right now... but I digress...) I haven't had a lot of time to do fun stuff... I hope it's ok I am late to the party... Chelle, I'm sorry... are we still friends?... Chelle... Chelle...
 
The Winey Mommy


This week's question: Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?

I love to watch "Blockbuster" type movies at the theater... Anything with lots of special effects is best viewed on a huge screen with lots of other people... provided they turn their cell phones off... come on people... enough already... I hear tell that the 3D movies are a must see on the big screen... I have a hard time paying over $10 for a matinee... especially since I have so many other demands for my "Benjamins" lately... oh, who am I kidding... make that my "Washingtons"... lol... So big production movies at the theater... but tear jerkers must be watched at home... I love me some Redbox... $1 (+tax) and you can have a fun evening or rainy afternoon planned... Last night we rented Hachi: A Dogs Tale and sobbed for an hour... it was the most beautifully sad movie I've ever seen.... and I wouldn't have enjoyed crying like that in public...




Thanks for listening,

3 comments :

  1. Hachi is in my Netflix queue. We just adopted an akita mix and were told that we *must* rent this movie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i BAWLED when i saw life is beautiful in college...very embarrassing (after i thought about it; at the time, i was not thinking "embarrassing", i was thinking "SO TRAGIC!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--tear jerkers have to be seen at home. When I was pregnant with Madelyn I went to the theater to see Marley & Me. Holy cry fest! I was so embarrassed, lol!

    And of course I still love you--always and forever honey.

    xo & thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....