WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Taa Daa...

Friday, August 20, 2010

I know that's a lame title... it's all I've got today folks...

Because Chelle over at The Winey Mommy wanted to see our before and after photo pictures... since she is a great bloggy friend, her wish is my command...





I don't have a fancy camera so I use editing (when I take the time) to make up for my lack of photography skills and equipment. I usually use Photoshop Elements, but don't feel the need for fancy software... The girlies love picnik and use it all the time. It's a free and I have taken to using it from time to time since it has such fun features...

Without further ado, here is my before and after...
(Maybe you'll remember these pictures of the girlies from this past April..)

Before:
(Kinda dull)
After:
(Now that's better... her sweatshirt really pops..)

Before:
(Is Sparky trying out for the "Blue Man Group"?)
After:
(Ahhh... flesh tone...)


See how fun it is? Just play around a little... It's not scary at all, if you don't like it, don't save it...

Thanks for listening,


PS... Please join me one week from today for my "Five Favorites Friday" re-launch.. It will be a little McLinky party so start thinking about what you are loving right now...

2 comments :

  1. Great! You've given me yet one more reason to never leave my computer. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love using editing programs--SO fun!!

    Thanks for linking up, love!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....