WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

All Done...

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am all done blogging about that situation at church... I am sure by now you are all as sick of hearing about it as I am sick of living it. We will have to continue to "live" it for some time to come, but I don't have to allow it to be the focus of my life or blog. Paul and I (and a few others) know the truth and I will have to leave it in the Lord's hands to resolve the rest.

I reserve the right to change my mind though, because sharing with you, my bloggy friends is better then therapy! (Cheaper too!)

Today is one of those perfect summer days that people travel crazy distances to experience on the coast of Maine... I do not intend to miss it! I am going to pack a lunch and Paul and I are out of here for a couple hours. This afternoon Allison gets her much anticipated kitten. He is a little gray poof ball she intends to name Cooper... Then tomorrow after we visit a church we have heard good things about we have been invited by Dakota's parents to a cook-out.

BTW... 27 Days to go!

Thank you Lord for today. Thank you for allowing me to awake this morning and for the amazing family you continue to allow me to be part of. Thank you for your great plan, and that my path is already laid for me. Remind me when those times come that I decide to blaze my own trail that you do in fact have a paved path all ready for me, and when I am walking in your will don't allow me to become complacent or ever take you and your infinite wisdom and love for granted. Amen.

Thanks for listening,

1 comment :

  1. I don't think I could bear to go away quietly and be slandered. I don't think that a large church united under a petty tyrant is healthier than a group which sees the facts and has the choice to either stay or go to another church. I don't envy the decisions your family will face in this situation.

    I do think it's blatantly unbiblical to put together a laundry list of your alleged faults and misdeeds and present them to you from the pastoral level, instead of the individuals who had a problem with you talking to you privately, and then if that wasn't satisfactory talking to you with an elder present.

    Handsome

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....