WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Today...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

 I found out my job interview is today... Well this evening at 6:00 PM (EST) so if you would be willing to offer up a little prayer for me it would be much appreciated...

I am not overly stressed... Either I get the job which would be great or I don't and life continues as normal... Both I am fine with, but interviews... Well they are a whole other thing...












Thanks for listening,
 

3 comments :

  1. Oooo! When will you know? Praying :D

    Julie G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you!! I'm so glad you got the job! We might find out today if my husband got the job he applied for. SO SO excited! It's nice to hear of people getting jobs these days!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....