WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

1st Birthday Peek...

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'll go into detail in my next post but here is a peek at our "Giraffe Garden Party"! 
I am too tired for commentary so I will let the pictures speak for themselves...








And this is what she did for the three hours following her party!


Thanks for listening,


2 comments :

  1. Aw, you all did such a wonderful job!! The last picture is too sweet for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and fun! And I'm cracking up because I have a photo of Wyatt, crashed in his crib, after his first b'day too!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....