WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

A new look for Valentine's Day....

Sunday, January 31, 2010

To help you (and me) get in the spirit of this fun season I decided to spruce the place up a bit... 
What do you think?

Need more help? Me too...

How about we take a peek at some of the stuff others around the blog world are doing....





















Are you inspired yet?
I know I am...

Thanks for listening,

5 comments :

  1. Oh lots of great ideas there!!! Thanks for linking up my cookies!!♥

    ~TidyMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! Thanks for including my pillow...I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the ideas! Thanks for showing the pedestal vases. If I hurry there is still time to make all the other great ideas!!!

    Have a great day,
    Courtney @ Red Heads Craft More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people have such cool ideas! Thanks for posting. (Nick has such a sugar monkey on his back, I can just see his paw in that candle holder fishing himself out a handful.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my tiered display. (Just a Blink).

    I totally want to be gifted some of those Martha cupcakes. I wonder if you could just buy Hostess cupcakes and chip off the white swirls and then "write" your own words with frosting. That's definitely more my speed! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....