WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

"Not Me Monday".... plus this weeks menu...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Time for another....




 



Here goes.... "Not Me Monday"....
Bad House Keeping Edition.....
 
When I moved the ottoman from under the console table in a effort to find my hidden cell phone cord I did not find this...

Don't see it?....
How about now....

(yuck)

Remember I did not find that...

And I did not fix it by doing this....

Nope... not me....

It gets better....

I did not walk by the bathroom and see this yet again.....

(No I am not referring to my Step-Mom's "Lighthouse Theme"
....although I didn't have anything to do with that either...really..it's all her...)

Here... let me get closer....

(now you see it...I know you do...)

Anyhow....
I did not snap these photos to write a post about my family's inability to put the toilet paper on the holder... I did not at that point, walk away, not putting it on the holder myself...
Nope... not me...

Also, I am not still in my PJ's as I write this... at noon... on Monday...
Nope, not me...
Now don't you fell better about yourself?


This weeks menu:

Monday: Parmesan Crusted Chicken
                   (served with sauteed grape tomatoes and peppers over angel hair pasta)

Tuesday: Ratatouille

Wednesday: Pot Luck at Church.... I am bringing Triple Chocolate Cake

Thursday: Chicken & Shrimp Fried Rice and Chicken Egg Rolls
                    (Rice is homemade... egg rolls not so much...actually they are frozen)

Friday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup w/ Yeast Rolls

Saturday: "Fend for yourself night"...time to eat up those leftovers

Sunday: Pot Roast

I did not include links for recipes in this post... I don't usually use a recipe unless it is the first time I make something...I have been linking up to the recipes I find that are closest to what I make. Fun to look around at the cooking sites, but this takes a lot of time. If you want to make something specific from my menu, let me know, I'll look that one up and send you a link. (I don't mind doing this...) That will save me a lot of time, in case nobody was really interested...



PS. Here is a sneak peek at what we did this weekend...
As soon as I edit the pictures, I'll share more...

Update: For all our Friend's at Excell Baptist...I have the wrong week for the potluck... sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for listening,

7 comments :

  1. I thought pot luck was next Wednesday--the first Wednesday after the first Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those same familiar pictures in my home~ The tp one is constant! We had fun in the snow as well. You are so organized with your menu, I am impressed! Have a wonderful day! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! and those dinners sound yummy! i need some ideas in that department! thanks for stopping by for my very first giveaway! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny! I hate when my fam doesn't change the tp roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy... I updated the post, thanks for letting me know...although, noting but chocolate cake for dinner doesn't sound too bad..

    Pam... yes the TP thing seems to be an epidemic...I think you need to be a mom to have the skill to fix it... or maybe it's a desire thing....

    Julie... I read your blog daily... thanks for doing a giveaway...

    Taylor... Thanks for dropping, your "not me Monday" inspired a future post for me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Sounds like my kind of cleaning...
    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...I am not the only mom with a family that can't seem to get the toilet paper on the roll. Seriously, is it that hard.

    Love the "not me Monday." I think I need to start joining in the fun!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....