WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

I'm Back...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Where did I go you ask?

Well, nowhere really... but the last couple days here on my felt like an "out of body experience" on some level. I haven't been feeling well, so I guess that feeds into it, but the last couple posts, although I am sure they were informative for you, (not that there will be a quiz) were very hard to write. I love sharing my story... and definitely want all of you to get to know me better. Sunday's post felt so forced feeling, nobody even commented in it... that has never happened before...I just don't want to "force" a post again...  It was no fun for me, and by the lack of comments... not for you either...

I awoke today to a "sugar coated" world. Here... look....



This is a view of our back yard from our bedroom window.

I plan to go out with the camera later on and get some fun shots, but wanted to share the "Currier and Ives" world I woke up to...

I had a busy day planned, but everything has been canceled, so I will do some crafting for the "Alice in Wonderland" craft swap and finish reading my book for my book club. I know, I homeschool... we don't need "snow days" but we have one and I am taking it... I won't be giving the girlies any new assignments today, so they will have the day to work on assignments they already have, or snuggle in for some "pleasure" reading...

I do have to go out briefly today, but when I get home I will just hunker down.

I wanted to toot my own horn for a second... I won a blog contest yesterday over at The Crayon Wrangler. I entered the posts... Another World Heard From... & Stand Off at the McD Corral. I am not sure which one was the winner, but I did win a $25 gift card to a restaurant of my choice. I enter giveaways all over the blog world, and never win, so not only was it nice to win, it was especially sweet since it was because of my "bloggy writings" not just random chance.

Well, this post contained a whole lot of nothing... that's for sure.

By the way, you still have a couple days to enter my Name My Family... contest and giveaway... just click HERE and put your ideas down. If you don't have any ideas... don't worry, just become a follower and you will be entered automatically. Also, some people had problems leaving a post and just emailed me their ideas I even had a phone in.. I am counting them all... with the dozen or so of you who read me daily I don't think there will be any mass confusion over me being flexible with the "rules" of a contest that I made up in the first place...

I'm off to take some medicine and crawl back into bed for awhile... oh wait...I'm off to the wal-mart then to do that...

Thanks for listening...

2 comments :

  1. It looks so beautiful in your slice of the world... it is snowy here, too... I love snow days!! Any day that I can stay in my fleecey Hello Kitty pajamas is a good day!! xo xo Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bloggin, i just don't love valentine's day. :( :) enjoy your snow day!

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....