Here I go, joining up with my bloggy friend Joyce and her weekly blog party, the "Hodgepodge"... Pop on over to her blog From This Side of the Pond and join the fun!
1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
The fashion was tacky, but I do miss those over-sized shirts! I also miss my "Swatch" more then I care to admit... I had multi colored little protector thingies (see below) that I would change out based on my outfit.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
Not right now... We moved here nearly two years ago and I can't believe I didn't get a library card! I need to go check out the library! Now that the girlies are older and since I primarily use my Kindle I hate to admit it never occurred to me to get one.
3. What's the secret to success?
Prayer... Hands down... Prayer and caffeine!
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Lawn Darts as a kid... (can you believe they let us play that??) Now, I'd have to go with croquet!
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Right this moment there is My Bible, My Kindle Fire, a box of invitations to the wedding, the new copy of Real Simple magazine and two empty cups that people should have dealt with before bed.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
No... I haven't had one since soon after we married. I have horrible balance, so the bicycle was never really my friend!
7. What's your favorite cheese?
I love all kinds of cheese... Soft, firm, imported, domestic, goat, but.... Hands down, my fave is Sharp White Cheddar Cheese... The sharper the better... (Boring... I know!)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
23 Days until the wedding and I found out today a bunch of the invitations got lost in the mail! Aghhhhh!!!!
Thanks for listening,