WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

I Tried...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I keep trying to write my Pintrest Party post, but I just can't, I am too spent... Too emotionally raw to prattle on about how to make cake stands out of plates and goblets... That post will have to wait for Tuesday.

Today I just need to worship... I refuse to have the joy drained from my life... From this happy time Katy's wedding is supposed to be...

Today I worship!




Thanks for listening,

4 comments :

  1. Good job prioritizing. Worship wins out over everything else. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worship on, my friend. The Lord inhabits the praise of His people.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worshiping with you! God is good even when man sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....